Sunday, May 4, 2008

So I have judged myself by the thoughts that come up within me. I have believed in myself to be these thoughts, and have felt much guilt in allowing myelf to believe that I am the source of these thoughts. Instead of just observing the thoughts and letting them pass, I have tried to disregard these thoughts in an attempt to separate myself from them. It is true that I have allowed them to exist within and as me. However I am not these thoughts. I am beyond thought and consciousness and I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that I am the source of thought. I am only here. I have no hand in the thoughts that present themselves as me. It is not my purpose to fight the thoughts that manifest, but only to be here as me. Fighting or ignorng these thoughts only causes them to expand within me. I only need be aware of me. I am here.

No comments: