Friday, May 30, 2008

I have become the manifestation of judgment. Striving to be judged as worthy by all of existence.
It is the very thing that I have allowed to direct me in my every movement. To be judged as a good person, good guitarist, good climber, good looking. confident, strong, caring, loving, good friend, good worker, intelligent, wise, an individual, independent, nice body, white teeth, masculine, solid, daring, unashamed of myself, sensitive, nice, good at all things, capable of anything. All that I have seen as having value has been that in which I have tried to prove to the world that I am all of these things. For me to just be who I am within this moment, with no thought or care of how I may be judged has been the hardest thing in my life to realise. For the sake of judgment has been by cause for living. In so doing I have become almost entirely of judgment. My entire being, that of judgment. The world is also manifested judgment, just as I have become within. So I have feared the judgment of the world, for I am quite aware of how harshly I have judged the world.
Through forgiveness of myself and of others that judge me, may I be rid of the judgment that exists within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to become nearly the pure manifestation of judgment within and as myself.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be directed by my own self judgment that has become one within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be directed by the fear of judgment of others.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that allowing a little judgment to direct me is acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge others by the judgment that exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to act in ways to avoid judgment of others.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to push myself to become better than others to avoid negative judgments of others.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that positive judgments can exist without the negative judgments that accompany positive judgments.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge myself so harshly, that the expression of myself has been suppressed so extensively.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to embrace the expression of me within and as this moment.

No comments: