Wednesday, May 14, 2008

At the moment I am quite content to just be here. I don't have much need to express. I also don't feel much need to progress in my own self awareness or self realisation. I am quite sure that the process of self realisation is at the point that I am able to realise within this moment. That is good enough for right now. I almost wonder what happened to the being that was so concerned with achieving something greater and proving to the world that I have worth. It is nice to know that I have the ability to let go of the concerns and worries of the world. To be able to say I don't really care. I do know that I have much process left to go through. As I still find myself participating within and as the mind. Yet, at this moment, the urgency of letting go has left me. Just being self honest is the process. Self honesty is me. So I practice being me. The desire to excell is not part of the process. As the process naturally progresses within self honesty.

No comments: