Saturday, May 3, 2008

Today I have realised that all that exists, exists in support of me as who I am as all as one as equal with the entirety of existence. I am all that exists. Every last bit of it. Including the mind consciousness system. As it only exists to support me in the realisation of who I really am. I have accepted that it is a separate manifestation. However, I now realise that is I who has separated myself as the mind. Defining myself by the belief system that is the mind. I now release this mind from directing me as me. I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define myself by the mind's interpretation of who I am.
I forgive myself for allowing the mind to have power over me and allowing it to tell me who I am as separate from all of existence.
I forgive myself for not realising that the mind is here to assist in the realisation of who I am, along with all of the mind's manifestations such as frustration, anxiety, fear, doubt, ideas, opinions, beliefs, limitations, greed, hate, love, lust, anger, sadness, happiness, logic, and all knowledge of who I have believed to be who I am. I am every manifested expression of existence that has ever existed. There is nothing that exists that is not myself. We are all one. Limitation and separation has only existed for me to understand the limitlessness of who I really am. I am all that could possibly be thought, all that could possibly exist, including all forms of limitation. Only by experiencing limitation has it been possible for me to understand the limitlessness that is me. Only by experiencing the finite nature of this world, have I come to understand the infinite nature that is myself. There is no frustration or lack of anything. As this has only existed for me to realise that all that exists is within me. When I have discarded all that I have known to be me is the moment that I become one with all of existence. Within me as me and in everything simultaneously. But until then, this process is here for my own awareness of who I really am. I forgive myself that I have felt need or want in search of who I am. I forsake this search for myself, as I am here to experience me as me in this very moment of my own realisation. This moment is here for me to experience the limitations I have allowed myself to believe. I neither try to escape or hold onto this reality. It is my destiny and I cherish this very moment as the experience of who I am. As this moment is forever the last moment in existence.
I forgive myself for feeling frustration, for I realise that this frustation has only existed as me out of my own permission to allow it to exist as me. I release this frustration from within me. I no longer accept myself as frustration. I do not allow anger to exist as me. I do not accept limitation to exist as me. I am thankful for every moment that has ever existed as I am thankful for this very moment in existence. I forgive myself for accepting fear to exist within me. I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear ceasing to exist by giving up the idea of who I have become. I forgive myself for allowing myself to define my existence as defined by the limits of my human physical body and all of the limitations that I have allowed the mind to define as me. I forgive myself for allowing myself to run from the realisation of myself out of fear of what I may realise. I forgive myself for not realising that I have been all of the greatness and ignorance that has existed by allowing the mind to define me. I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that this world has been created by a higher power than who I am. I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that I am not responsible for everything that has existed in and within this world. I forgive myself that I have played the part of a helpless victim of this world and put my hope in a higher power to save me. I forgive myself for believing that there is any other power than who I, myself have always been. I forgive myself for believing that being something other that who I have always been would benefit me or all of existence. I am me, and I stand as me as all of existence, as the creator of all of existence and all of this world's manifestations. All of the good. All of the horror. All rape, murder, sickness, war, deceit, separation, greed. I myself created god and the devil and all that has ever been. Me alone. I am responsible for all. I stand as all. I am all.
I no longer accept what I have created to exist. What I have allowed is unacceptable. I do not accept these manifestations of polarity any longer. I am life, the living word. I only accept those that along with me support life as oneness and equality with all of existence. Any that do not support the expression of life will be removed from existence until only I as all as one as equal remain. This is the living word. So shall it be.

No comments: