Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have failed to realise that the kid that would not shut the hell up last night, the one that annoyed the hell out of me, was really just me experiencing me as expressing or suppressing the expression of annoyance. It was all my own doing for accepting and allowing myself to be one and equal to the annoyance within me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as one and equal to annoyance. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that is was my own acceptance of myself to exist as annoyance that caused me to experience myself as annoyed.
If I am to look at what annoyed me about this kid, I may realise that judgement of myself in comparison to him is the cause of this annoyance. I judged him to be loud and a know it all. What basis does this judement have? In comparison to what? Judgement is the action that is performed based on knowledge true or false. If an action is performed from the starting point of judgememnt, true or false, it is still an action performed in self dishonesty. It still holds true that if in every moment, the starting point of movement is not within self honesty, then it is deception of self. Assumptions.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge others out of knowledge that I hold within me that I have believed to be true.
I forgive myself that I haven't realised that within every moment, there only exists either self honesty or self deception.
If every moment is not seized as self honesty, then it becomes self deception, however sleight it may be, it is still deceiving self.

No comments: