Sunday, April 13, 2008

On my way to Greensprings today, a cop was pulling someone over and immediately I was judging the siuation. "What a cocksucker. I'm sure he's pulling him over because of some chicken shit reason like, 'I pulled you over because the tint on your rear window looks a little dark.' " I was thinking to myself.
So obviously this is a blatant judgement and in allowing myself to participate in this judgement I experienced myself as separate from all as one as equal. So I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the idea of us and them. This is polarity; and in this polarity, I allow the mind to exist and continue to shape the world as I believe it to be. So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be moved by something other than the expression of life as all as one as equal.
Then while we were climbing, I was laughing at jokes that weren't that funny, because I didn't want Darryl to feel uncomfortable that I wasn't laughing. So I forgive myself for allowing and accepting less than the expression of life as all as one as equal as myself out of fear of being judged by Darryl.
Then on the way home from climbing I participated in talking about absolutely nothing because I didn't want to seem uninterested. So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing something other than the expression of who I am as all as one as equal to have power and influence over me.

No comments: