Friday, April 25, 2008

Being a source of false information is a fear that I have held inside. I have believed that it is unaccpetable to be wrong. This goes back to school. If you are wrong, then you are one of the stupid kids in school. I have held onto this mentality and have applied this throughout my life.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear making a mistake.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to associate being wrong with stupidity.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear being seen as less than others because of a possibility of being wrong.
I forgive myself for allowing myself for believe that I am above others, because I am right and they are wrong.
I forgive myself for punishing myself when I have been wrong.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to be directed by information, be it right or wrong, instead of just being honest with myself in every moment of every breath.

No comments: