Thursday, April 24, 2008

I told Leila today that if she were to chase her fears then maybe they'd run from her. This is flawed however. Simply chasing your fears is not directly facing them and does not remove the fear that exists within. Rather than chasing them; greeting them may be a better description. Fear being present is mearly an opportunity to release them from your being. It is not about becoming something, but about stopping what you have created; releasing that which you have almagmated as yourself, to be who you really are. Nothing more. Simply allowing those fears to be gone.
If I fear, it has been my own allowance keeping it in my life. It has been my own desire to fear, so as to be like my parents and friends. All of what we have allowed is truly what we have secretly desired; what we have seen others do, thus we mimic what we have seen and become as those that have gone before us. Make no mistake, it our choice to fear or to feel anything for that matter. To believe in otherwise is dishonesty.
I forgive myself for allowing fear to remain as part of my being. I realease this fear from within me, for it is not of who I really am.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that I require fear to help in assisting me to be who I really am.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that I was not responsible for the fears that existed within me.

No comments: