Thursday, August 7, 2008

It is in judging myself as I would see others might judge me according to what they have seen in the my actions or words that I have spoken. If it is an acceptable image of who I believe they have judged me to be, then I have acted to uphold that judgement that I have seen as more advantageous to me. To get people to "understand" me. It is all based on the past; an image that I have believed that they perceive me to be. So my actions get based upon this assumption that I am percieved a certain way, and I have chosen to to reject or accept this personality that I have perceived as how I am defined by the definer. This is all just my own self deception of who I am here. For if for even a moment I have acted upon this thought, I would have already begun to prove or disprove the validity of their perception, which is nothing less than self deception.

No comments: