Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So some forum members' parents have started applying and investigating the desteni website. I was very surprised to hear this. It stems from my own expectaion of what will happen in my life with my family. I have believed that the chances of any of them doing anything besides trying to hang on to their belief systems has been highly unlikely. I have geared up and "forseen" or projected my expectations of how they will act based on my knowledge of who I have defined them as. Judging people from an image that I have allowed myself to accept as who they are. I have carried an image of everybody that I have come in contact with. The more history that I have as "knowing" someone, the more their image has burned into my consciousness as "who they are". It is this accepted image of who I have believed them to be, that I have continued to limit myself to the parameters or defintions that I have placed as them upon them. Allowing only a set of rules that I have established for us to follow as a relationship in which we have silently agreed that we will stay within a predetermined boundary or familiar conditions of who we believe each other to be.



I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define this world and the people within it as limited to what the mind believes is possible.



I forgive myself that I have allowed my self to continually calculate probability equations of what may or may not happen; and base my actions upon this prediction that I had believed to have been the probable outcomes of an event.



I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to unconsciously limit or create the circumstance by allowing and accepting myself to expect a certain outcome instead of just being here.

No comments: