Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To remain aware of each breath taken here. This is a wonderful tool to remain here empty of thoughts. The in breath is taken in full awareness of the in breath until the out breath is required. Then it is to remain aware of the outbreath until it is completely finished. This is crucial for me to understand. As this maybe the only thing that will get me through the toughest of moments when all things seem overwhelming. To remain here as breath brings focus here as myself. The only stable thing left in this world when it all turns to shit. So to practice remaining here as the breath will develop my awareness of myself as stability, no matter what the circumstance. 21 days days awareness of each breath taken one breath at a time, moment to moment. Breath to breath. Self freedom to move as myself in complete awareness of myself in every moment. From this moment I breathe, here.

No comments: