Monday, July 28, 2008

I have accepted myself as being worried or concerned that if i say things as i see them, that i might be judged as being a nitpicking know it all. So I have only spoken when I "feel" I am "correct". And just in case I'm not "correct" I have had tendencies toward limiting the expression of who I am by omitting the honest expression of who i am by silence. This way, I have felt that I can always be right and that nobody can say that i am full of shit. This is how i have suppressed the self honest expression of who i am. This all stems from a fear of not being accepted as who i am.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to allow myself to, within and as the mind, fear judgement of who I am by attempting to "cover all bases" so that i can always explain my actions as being "correct".

This is not self honesty, but self deception. Nothing but limiting myself to "acceptable" statements that cannot be disputed.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear disputes.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to suppress myself out of fear of disputes.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that any disputes that exist, exist as the mind, as all that I have allowed myself to become.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear beings questioning of my intentions.

I forgive myself that i have allowed myself to fear being not liked by everybody.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted myself as here as who I am here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to analise my moves or actions and judge myself from and as a mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to limit myself to "correctness".

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being incorrect.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to limit and define me as correct or incorrect.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to worry about others perception of me as being less than.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge and limit myself to definitions of more than or less than me.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that I am all that exists, and that which exists within manifests within and as this existence as myself.

No comments: