Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am amused at myself for wanting to show everyone my "progress" in process. Saying something like, "hey guys, look at me! Look at how self-honest I am!" Now THAT is comedy. Maybe it is a little redundant to reiterate that that in which I want will flee from me because of the law of polarity. In writing that statement, I have to look at the reason I have wanted to state such a thing. What I see is that there is an attempt by me to horde realizations as knowledge, because of an underlying fear that I must repeat it to myself, lest I forget. In this is the very desire, I just talked about. The desire to remain self-honest.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to horde knowledge because I do not trust in me, but instead have put my trust in knowledge and concepts.

I also see a preference to live self-honestly, which is based upon fear of consequences of self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to avoid consequences of self-dishonesty, which is fear of the future, and limits me to within a boundary of self-enslavement.

I am here, and I live this moment here as myself here, and not from within fear of the imaginary.

No comments: