Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been running from the thoughts that have become me. There is nowhere to hide from all that I am. To run only denies that I exist as such. I have been scared of the thoughts that come up within me because I have separated myself from the thoughts that are me. The thoughts and definitions are not something separate from me. They are me. It is to see the thoughts as myself and to forgive myself that I have limited myself to thoughts and definitions that I have placed myself within and as. It is to embrace all of me and to live within self forgiveness that I have allowed all these things to manifest as myself. I have been running from myself for a long time, and I have realised that I cannot escape. I can only live me as this breath within self honesty of what I see.

No comments: