Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Interesting...I sent out this email to Shauna, and I haven't a clue if it is even her email or if it is, if she even checks it. Hehehe. A year ago, I would have been in knots, waiting for a reply. But today, there is no "best" scenario. Any result is an opportunity to face myself within self-honesty of who I exist as here. I have to admit that I almost feel like jumping up and down in ecstasy because I see how little I am attached to a certain outcome. Also, I would have been hoping desparately that she wouldn't misconstrue what I had written to her. HA.

I see that within any situation, that it is all for me to face myself. This being said; I also see a trap that I have fallen into in similar situations in which I have taken for granted that I am a "greater" being now, so to relax and give myself a "break" from remaining here is something I can "treat" myself to. It is utterly ridiculous to believe in such a thing.

No comments: