Friday, April 29, 2011

There's a peculiar feeling, a feeling or perhaps a belief that there is something to achieve. Something that hasn't quite yet been reached. This is the thing that has driven me to follow its promptings. Even though I have "understood" that fact, that something outside of me is driving me, I have just accepted it as who i am.


Within that, I am coincidentally existing as "not yet here", because it is obvious that within that belief, I have 'created' my existence to be that of "not yet here." Therefore, what is actually here is disregarded in exchange for what I believe instead. Which means that I only exist within and as a belief. Not who or what I am, only illusion.


I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I have to get somewhere. I am here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am what I believe myself to be - incomplete, 'not yet arrived'. I am here, I have always been here. I have arrived where I have taken myself or allowed myself to be taken, and that is here.


til here no further. There is simply no other way that one can be within reality as reality.
All this stuff that I am writing is only information. As I'm writing as who I am here, that is the only matter; who I am here.


"Yeah but..." - the justification and allowance of self to continue without self-responsibilty. to continue participation in "new" and 'curious' trains of thoughts. Knowledge without action - useless.


The action is here. This being's action here.

No comments: