Friday, June 27, 2008

I mean, really how would one want to exist as self? When all have vanished and only you remain? When one realises there is only you in existence? When ONE realises that I am existence one and equal. Would there be a reason to impress yourself? Or to fear yourself? Or to ignore you? You as who exists as all that exist.? Would one realise that all is known of existence by all of existence? That there are no secrets, only suppresion of that of which is already known by all. We only hide ourselves from ourselves and allow ourselves to be deceived by ourselves as a mind consciousness sysem. All is plain to see, yet we pretend not to know out fear of ourselves.
It is who we have allowed ourselves to become deceived out of our own paricipation

No conclusions. Conclusion is of the mind. It wavers one's attention as to who is here. All conclusions are knowledge of the past which does not pertain to here. Here is all that exists; in other words; the origin as self. The energy that surrounds one is all that exists to distract us from who one really is. One realises that HERE is self as self as one and equal to existence.
So every action is a reflection of what will persist as self indefinetly. If a system of conscienceness exists within, then it will remain within indefinelty. It is the root that continues to grow fruit as long as it exists within. The cycle of death and rebirth of that essence in which is represented. such as the continued obligation that one has allowed to obey "the rules of captal letters."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as though I "need" to capitalize letters according to someone's interpretaion of what is allowed.

the body, as to who one is as one and equal to the communication as self to self. Within self trust, one realises that in remaining here...the body will communicate as one and equal to who exists as the self that remains here in breath. The self honest expression of who exists within, is the realisation that one can trust in oneself to remain as who one really is. One and equal to the body and the mind, yet stable as who one really is HERE.. Heresy-the denial of self to direct self as self. Ideas are of the mind, and exist as self exists here. Alone, yet ONE as self, as who is here. Denial exists as deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny who I am as here and allow the MCS to control who I am as here.

I remain here. All else is separation of myself from the MCS. The mind asssist in supporting me by being mind for me to realise myself as who I am ALONE.
The mind presents an environment for one to direct oneself from within as who one exists as. It is only ourselves as who is within that directs this world that I lives within. Nothing exists beyond self here. All else fades into non-existence. The nature of who I am here, is the nature of all that can exist indefinitely, unconditionally. All else disappears when one remains AS here and only I remains.

Self honesty is the trust that one is certain that self is self honest, and that all that can exist here is self honesty. For nothing can exist within, save for self honesty when one remains here as here. Not withstanding of the mind, but only as here as self honesty.
The mind is not the directive of who I am or what I allow. i allow me to exist as who I exist as, by either riding on the back of where the mind is going or remaining here as breath within self honesty. That is all the I direct. The act of "choosing" to remain here. Not re-acting that in which is presented, but acting as who is here.

No comments: