Thursday, June 20, 2019

I am seeing that I am living within and as anticipation of a new message from Christine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within and as anticipation of communicating with Christine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore this being here, and that I participate within and as anticipation of a future moment that will apparently fulfill an unfulfilled state of being that is accepted and allowed by me to exist within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to breathe through the anticipation, and realize that I am here and that I am reinforcing patterns that I am existing as within this very moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise who I am within each and every moment because I have looked toward a future event to be the cure for my state of being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into a pattern of checking emails and checking Facebook so that I can pass the time until I finally get a message.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within and as anxiousness, because I have justified as only just a little anxiousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must go outside myself to gain fulfillment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that just accepting and allowing a little bit of anxiousness is just part of this process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need a break from remaining here within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see self-investigation as a tiresome affair.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to entertain myself with Youtube videos.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the patterns that do not support me to remain here within and as self-honesty.


No comments: